- The average life expectancy of a pet rabbit is?
- What should rabbits be vaccinated against? (tick all that apply)
Viral Hemorrhagic Disease (VHD)
- Rabbits should be kept..
with another bunny
on their own
with a guinea pig
- Hay should be provided...
as an occasional treat
- Rabbits hibernate in winter..
- Rabbits get all their daily water requirements from vegetables?
Unneutered rabbits may exhibit which of following hormone driven behaviours? (tick all that apply)
- Rabbits teeth...
stop growing once they are adults
fall out like human baby teeth and they get new adult teeth
- Rabbits only eat grass
- The only safe way to pick up a rabbit is ...
By both ears
A hand around the waist
The scruff of the neck
A hand on the chest & the bum
By the back legs
- Rabbits can be house trained...
- Fly strike is...
A disease carried by flies
Fly larvae burrowing into the skin
An allergy to a bite from a fly
- Rabbits eat their own droppings is a..
- You can tell what sex a rabbit is by...(tick all that apply)
the shape of its body
whether is sprays urine or not
whether is mounts another rabbit
looking between its back legs
asking an expert
- Symptoms of teeth trouble include... (tick all that apply)
Change in droppings
Lumps on jaw/checks
Change in food preferences
Chewing in an odd way